This hold prevents enrollment in courses until fees are prepaid for the specific program.
How to remove the hold:
- Pay tuition online through the Student Center (manually type in the amount to prepay)
- Pay tuition at our cashier's office in GH-180, M-F, 8am-5pm
- Hold will be lifted automatically after a sufficient payment is made
Confirmed Anticipated Financial Aid will be considered as a prepayment if the amount is sufficient.
Prepayment of Fees
What is Prepayment? After the last tuition deadline of the semester (not including payment plans), students will be required to pay their tuition and campus fees before they can enroll in classes.
|Registration Date||Payment Due Date|
|TITAN A||April 12 - June 30, 2019||July 16, 2019|
|TITAN B||July 1 - July 31, 2019||August 16, 2019|
|TITAN C||August 1 - 29, 2019||August 29, 2019|
|PREPAY||Beginning August 30, 2019||Due Prior to Enrollment|
After a sufficient out-of-pocket payment has been made or enough confirmed anticipated financial is applied, the 'Fall 2019 Enrollment Hold' will automatically be removed.
Out-of-State (or non-resident) students must include non-resident tuition into prepayment amount to release hold.
See table below for your program and prepayment minimums.
In-person in GH-180, Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm (except holidays):
Cash, checks, or debit cards accepted. Credit cards are only accepted online with a 2.75% merchant fee. More information about payment options
Online via Student Center:
Select Partial Payment as your payment option. Manually type in the amount you would like to pay. Online card payments will include a 2.75% merchant fee. No additional fees to make a payment with Electronic Checks. More information about making online payments
Enrolling in a payment plan for prepay
Online payment plan enrollment is unavailable during prepayment period.
- Complete a Tuition Installment Payment Plan Application form for California residents. For non-resident or out-of-state students, please see Non-Resident Tuition Installment Payment Plan information below.
- Check Tuition Installment Payment Plan Table for your minimum payment amount (08/16/2019 deadline).
- Submit the completed form to GH-180, or email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org (include your CWID and the amount you are going to be paying).
- Make the minimum payment for part-time (0-6 units) or full-time (7+ units) courses either online or in-person for the 08/16/2019 payment deadline for your program.
Last day to enroll in Fall 2019 Tuition Installment Payment Plan is 09/10/2019
|UNDERGRAD PROGRAMS||Fall 2019|
|Prepay This Amount >>||2,255.36||3,461.36|
|CREDENTIAL PROGRAMS||Fall 2019|
|Prepay This Amount >>||2,522.36||3,920.36|
|EDUCATION DOCTORATE||Fall 2019|
|Prepay This Amount >>||6,509.36|
|DOCTOR OF NURSING PRACTICE||Fall 2019|
|Prepay This Amount >>||8,225.36|
|GRAD / PBAC PROGRAMS||Fall 2019|
|If you don't have Professional Program Fees, Prepay This Amount >>||2,672.36||4,178.36|
*Certain Graduate/PBAC Programs may also have Professional Program Fees that are not included above.
Programs on the list below have Professional Program Fees. Please add then to your prepayment amount to release the hold.
Academic Plans with Professional Program Fees:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science (MS) program in Accountancy
- Master of Science (MS) program in Information Systems
- Master of Science (MS) program in Taxation
- Master of Science (MS) program in Information Technology
|If you have
Professional Program Fees, Prepay This Amount
|Part Time (0-6 units)||4,292.36 (6 units)|
|Full Time (7+ units)||7,418.36 (12 units)|
non-resident tuition prepayments
|Part Time Non-Resident Tuition
($396 x 6 units)
|Full Time Non-Resident Tuition
($396 x 12 units)
Include Non-Resident Tuition amounts to your prepayment.
Payment plans for non-resident tuition is 9% of your non-resident tuition fees. Complete the Non-Resident Tuition Installment Payment Plan Form and submit it to GH180 or email@example.com.
Prepayments with Financial Aid
|Greater than or equal to your Prepayment total?||Prepayment Hold will be removed automatically|
|Less than your Prepayment total?||Pay the difference then
prepayment hold will be removed automatically
Holds may take up to four hours to automatically be removed.