Sign Up for Direct Deposit
If you have an open checking or savings account in the United States, you may be able to get your financial aid and refunds up to five days sooner by signing up for direct deposit.
It's fast and easy as 1-2-3. Just follow the steps below!
- Log into the Titan Online Student Portal and go to your Student Center.
- Click the Direct Deposit link under "Finances / My Account" (see picture below).
- Follow the steps to enter your bank account information.
You can also view this tutorial on setting up Direct Deposit.
Benefits for you:
- Don't have to make a trip to the bank, saving you time.
- It's free to sign up.
- Free and/or reduced-fee banking services.
- Eliminates the chance of lost or stolen checks and waiting three to four weeks for a replacment check.
- Minimizes delivery service delays out of CSUF's control (Did you know that the U.S. Postal Service is cutting hours and services?)