Payment Receipts

To receive an official payment receipt, please go to the Cashiers Office (UH-180) on campus and request a “Fee Receipt.” There is a $2.00 fee per receipt for each semester requested.

For further information, please contact Student Financial Services at (657)278-2495 or Please be sure to provide us with your full name and CWID number so that we may access your account.